– Hose Stand for Containment Berms – Color: Black
– Hose Stand, Heavy-Duty – Color: Black
Keep hoses off berm sidewalls — reduce damage and maintain full capacity
Many of our Ultra-Containment Berms have capacities in the thousands of gallons, which is great as long as the sidewalls stay up. During fueling operations with tanker trucks, if the fuel hoses are laid unsupported on a Containment Berm wall, there is a possibility of the wall being pushed down. Even a slightly reduced angle in the wall could mean a significant reduction in capacity.
The Ultra-Hose Stand was designed to support fueling hoses and act as a bridge to ensure that Containment Berm sidewalls remain fully upright. The Hose Stand is rugged and heavy-duty enough to withstand the daily rigors of fueling operations but lightweight enough to be easily moved and stored.
- Keeps hoses off of containment berm sidewalls − helps maintain structural integrity and capacity.
- Versatile units can be used completely inside or outside of the berm or straddling the berm with the sidewall running through the opening in the side support.
- Cutout in the top of the unit can handle up to 6 1/2” hoses — keeps hoses secure.