- Shield: Constructed of rugged, lightweight polyethylene with bright yellow material that resists fading. Fits 28″, 30″ and 32″ dia. manholes with inflatable, watertight seal. Designed with (4) outrigger support gussets that stabilize shield and is 12″ tall to keep out water and mud. Can be used with Allegro guard rail.
- Guard Rail: Strong 1″ tubular .078 gauge steel construction is powder-coated in safety yellow for durable finish and high visibility. Rail locks open and (2) hooking chains provide protected entry and exit. For safety, rail accommodates signs, flags or lights, and for convenience, can be used with a guard rail tent, umbrellas or winch. Protects an area of 33″ x 33″ for added safety. The 42″ hight guard rail collapses to only 44″ square x 4 ” for easy storage. Single-piece construction assembles easily without tools. Weights 34 lbs.
- Lid lifter: all-steel handle provides necessary leverage to lift heaviest lids. For safe storage, alloy-steel hook recesses and locks into pole. Rubber girps on handle and foot prevent slips. Cadmium plating resist rust.
- Deluxe umbrella: Heavy-duty, yellow vinyl with a sturdy, 92″ 2-part metal pole. Can be pushed into the ground or strapped to manhole guard rail.
- Economy umbrella: Heavy-duty, yellow vinyl with strong, pointed 84″ 2 part-wood pole. 68″ dia. Collapses to 4′ x 6′ in dia.