Temporary spill berm seals off spills from the environment, nearby drains and doorways
Many storm drains empty directly into waterways making them a key area to protect in the case of a spill.
The Ultra-Spill Berm is a quick and easy to deploy spill response product that will divert hazardous material away from drains and other sensitive areas.
– Standard 10 foot sections can be cut to various lengths to meet custom needs.
– Unique, urethane material “weeps” into small cracks and crevices to seal off liquid flow.
– Spill Berm is non-absorbing and easily cleaned for repeated use.
– Also available in black to help hide dirt and grime. (Part# 2050)
– Applications include:
– Spill response
– Temporary secondary containment
– Sealing off of doorways during washdown operations
– Spill Berm, 10 Foot Length, Orange Orange
– Spill Berm, 10 Foot Length, Black Black
– Spill Berm Connector Black
– Spill Berm Corner Orange
– Optional Carrying Case for Spill Berm (2100 or 2050) Black
– Spill Berm Plus, 5 Foot Length, 4 1/2″H Orange
– Spill Berm, Low-Profile, 10 Foot Length, 1 3/8” H Orange
– Spill Berm, Table Top, 4 Foot Length, 3/4” H Orange